Sometime around 4ish going to 5 this afternoon, something pretty strange happened at home. Someone apparently rang our doorbell. Because he was standing near the door my father opened it two seconds after we heard the ringing. However, strangely enough, he found no one standing outside. Now, I reckon that even if a person was ringing our doorbell as a prank, he would need some time to duck out of sight. Well, my father saw no one outside and we all thought it was pretty freaky.
Well, since there was no one outside, he just let the autospring on the door swing it close. However, when he let go of the door to sit down, we all heard something pull at the door pretty hard and the door snapped shut with a bang... my dad made some joke about a ghost and so did we all, after all, when something like this happens, it is best not to run around panicking.
I must say that the number of unexplained incidents I've witnessed have increased. Only that, this is the first time other people were part of it as well. I'm jotting this down as a record in case have to refer to it later in the future.
Another strange incident happened in March as I was on my way back from work. I was on this rather empty bus going past Clementi road to Upper Bukit Timah. Somewhere in front of a bunch of condos on a hill with a winding road that leads to the Hillview area, a woman in dark jeans, with a tight top and long, black hair got up and sat beside me. I got the impression that she was either Filipino or Indonesian. This is not uncommon in that area, as there are a lot of families with maids from those countries.
Now, I only got an impression of the woman from the side of my eye because I was pretty tired and I had put my backpack down on the seat beside me in the bus, since it was pretty empty. I was a little annoyed that she had completely ignored my bag and sat down on it. I was thinking... "like why can't she sit somewhere else..." its not like the bus had no seats.
Now, I closed my eyes for like a few seconds and the bus travelled 2 stops down past Railway Mall and stopped in front of a bus stop that was in front of this bank branch at the junction of Hillview. I was sure the woman was still sitting beside me because I kinda felt her body heat. Opening my eyes, I turned to my side to look at her when, guess what, she was GONE!
I was so shocked I turned all the way around and semi-stood up, looking at the entire bus. She wasn't there! Because I was a little shaken, I asked the Chinese gal who sat on the seat behind me. Since she was staring straight forward, there was no way she could have missed that woman, right?
Well, the gal said she got up at SIM (that means, she definitely had a chance to see the woman) however, she ALSO claimed that she was too preoccupied with her sms and therefore did not know if anyone was sitting beside me, even though she was barely 1 foot away from the person. I suppose if you wanna look at it from a paranormal point of view, she likely saw no one and probably thought I was insane. Well, I felt tempted to ask the fat guy sitting right at the back of the bus, probably he had a good view of everything... but I decided not to because it was starting to look too weird.
I mean, I have run this incident over and over again in my mind. Who on earth vanishes from the bus in between stops? And who on earth takes a bus only 1 stop! The bus stops here are very close to each other and hardly anyone just takes a bus for a single stop.
Friends who have heard this tale have mentioned that I encountered this near the Old Ford Factory... an allegedly very haunted place in my country.
Well, I dunno what this is.... coincidence or something more? What do you think?


2 comments:
Well, I think it's kinda cool to experience this. Anyway keep yourself prepared for something. It's a sign. Take care
Not sure if they are signs, but I'm pretty sure something big is coming up for me at least.....thanks for the advice :D
Post a Comment