Friday, May 15, 2009

It's Friday... But Feels Like Monday :(

I woke up today depressed. This is not a good week. Next week is going to be worse :(

There were some interesting moments this week. I ended up going to places in Singapore I never knew existed and met some new people in the course of competing a project that one of my "sidelines" coughed up in recent months. I guess business wise its something I should have done long ago, but never really bothered to.

I'm kinda sitting in my office now. The weekly team meeting is in like... a few minutes and I SO do not want to be sitting in for it. I was up late at night trying my best to complete my project, but I got easily distracted. I guess I really must not feel like completing the project because I ended up pacing around my room feeling emo about a completely different thing :(

Looking back on last night, I suppose this is some kind of pattern where I have a problem successfully completing something that I started pretty well. :P I've gotta try to overcome this crap ...

No comments: