Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Trouble In The House :(

Although this period is currently my seasonal bumming period, I've not been keeping up with the posting recently because some issues at home have made it such that I've got to go somewhere everyday to get work done :(

To put it in short, well, I've had a quarrel with my father about... of all things... demons... haiz... I sort of feel karma like kicking me in the butt when the incident happened.

My father is, by most peoples' definition, a religious extremist. I don't think he sees himself as an extremist... probably just very "fervant".

Anyways, I'll probably elaborate on it later... right now I have a serious dateline to meet and I'm trying my best to complete this project that will give me some income in the seasonal bumming period. :P And yeah, that project incidently has something to do with demons but nothing to do with the occult... ha ha.... how ironic.

No comments: