I put up postings in the online classifieds for a potential owner for Mr Kitty, but on the day that some German lady wanted to pick him up from the house, I found out that he was gone! In fact, he was gone for like....2 days by the time I got there... at least that was what I was told by a nearby neighbour who drops by the house pretty often...
Needless to say I wasn't the only one disappointed by his disappearance. I had to call off my meeting with the German lady at the last minute and she called back again like 15 mins later to ask if I managed to find him. I sort of got the impression that maybe she had gotten everything ready for a new cat. :(
I looked everywhere but he was definitely gone. At this point, I remember F telling me that she felt Mr Kitty was only there because I was there and it was probably the universe giving me an opportunity to adopt a cat. :(
I originally thought that was a little bit of an assumption on her part... but now I'm thinking there might be some truth to this whole cat thing. Well... I do miss Mr Kitty and IF he does wander back to the house again now that the not-so-friendly lady F had temporarily rented her house to for 3 weeks is gone, it will make me wonder if he really is meant to be my cat.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment