Here's an update on events that I'll be attending near the end of the year. If you are interested in going with me, please drop me an sms.
Singapore Toy, Games and Comics Convention
Date: Going on 10 and 11 Dec ( Fri and Sat)
Venue: Suntec Hall 401 and 402
Tickets are needed for this event. I might or might not be going in my costume because I can only get there Friday evening and I have some #*&@^$*@^$ wedding to attend on Sat... so only there in evening too ... Haiz. (when I say evening, i mean after 3 - 4 pm)
The EOY
Date: 12 Dec (sun)
Time: It starts at 10am but I probably can only get there at 12 to 1 because of .... "Family commitment".... (that means ... something that I don't wanna do)
Venue: Republic Polytechnic, The Republic Cultural Centre
Best to get your tickets beforehand... it is cheaper. For ticketing details, check website. Don't worry, it is not expensive.


No comments:
Post a Comment