Tuesday, May 18, 2010
Terrible Time Crunch + Fluffy Bunnies... ALIEN Fluffy Bunnies....
The long and short of it is..... I'm facing a tremendous time crunch these few months... why???? Well, lots of datelines and stuff to fill.... the company is coming up with some really unreasonable demands of us.... and I think I took one too many external projects and I'm getting a bit worried....:(
And to add to that, apparently there's some weird stuff growing on my index finger....haiz... I have no idea what it is.... F has no idea what it is.... and neither do a whole bunch of "experts".... I mean I go to the doctor and what can they say..... "Dermatitis lor..."
Just what on earth is that? I mean, that's like saying... its a "skin problem"... doesn't tell me what it is. Apparently I have tiny non itchy blisters popping up on my finger.....:P I don't think its a wart or anything like that... and I don't really think its fungus either because it doesn't itch at all and there is no smell either.
Eventually everything came to a head a few nights ago and I dreamt that my finger was swelling to an enormous size and I was turning into a fluffy, long lop-eared bunny.... with striking pink (fuchsia) poofy fur...:( In a panic, I stumbled around on feet that were in funny pink bunny shoes, trying to hold my grip on slippery ground.... :P I think for a point there the dream became anime and I saw a fleeting image of Bunny from Sailor Moon.... and NO, I have not been watching that anime. I haven't seen it in years I think.
The dream ended with me in bunny shoes and lop ears growing from my head and I'm at the helm of a spaceship :( And there was this disembodied voice going....
"Moooooon Raaaaabbbbbbiiiiitttt.... mmoooooooooonnnn raaaaabbbbbbiiittttttt...."
Talk about alien fluffy bunnies...
There's jus too much stress in this country... haiz :( At least I got a couple of laughs today with "Le Kua Simi"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment