Thursday, May 20, 2010

Unknown Mystery X...

 That's the picture which is the closest match to my blisters.

After some weeks of putting essential oils on the odd growth on my finger and agonising about it, I finally remembered about google and did a search on it. *roll eyes* (sometimes I forget that there's this thing called the internet)

After typing in "tiny fluid-filled bumps on fingers" I finally found something that looked a bit like my skin growths on my finger at THIS LINK ...

At last, I thought.... an answer! Well, if you do click on the link to read about "Pompholyx" you'll eventually come to the following statement...

"....The exact cause is not known. Some investigators consider it is caused by abnormal sweating."

 ..... WHAT???!!!!! This just makes it pretty weird... I mean, can you imagine having "abnormal sweating" from 1 finger?! So how come all the other fingers don't have it? How come it does present itself on the folds of skin in-between the fingers, the places most likely to be affected by "abnormal sweating"...

And the weirdest thing is that the one other person who is experiencing this as well sayz that the funny bumps pop up on the exact same spots on the opposite hand as well!!! (Read the case) Now don't tell me viruses have brains and can tell which direction they are travelling towards in your bloodstream!

I remember at this point an old dermatologist telling me when I asked about some flaky skin on my head.... that he wasn't able to pinpoint the exact cause....

"It's genetic la..."

That's like telling me that I have unknown mystery X ..... well thanks a lot conventional western medical science that can't tell me anything useful :(

No comments: