About a week or so ago, I noticed that the funny boils on my finger.... which I talked about in THIS ENTRY had finally cleared up and now I have a finger that for some reason feels as smooth as a baby's butt. It could be because a whole lot of really thick skin flaked off... was peeled off by my "itching" fingers in the process....
Tuesday, June 22, 2010
Like A Baby's Butt....
About a week or so ago, I noticed that the funny boils on my finger.... which I talked about in THIS ENTRY had finally cleared up and now I have a finger that for some reason feels as smooth as a baby's butt. It could be because a whole lot of really thick skin flaked off... was peeled off by my "itching" fingers in the process....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment