Saturday, October 3, 2009

And The Lessons Go On...... :P

I think I must be losing my marbles..... :P

I got pretty annoyed today.... by the controlling boyfriend of the doormat gal at the store. I mean, I'm not one to meddle in the affairs of others, but when said person tries to tell me what to do or manipulate me into following his whims, I'm really really pissed.

I noticed him "testing waters" so to speak a few days before...... trying to get me to acknowledge his view as the "correct" one... however.... I got horribly annoyed at it and challenged him back...

Usually I don't get into debates much because it is pretty futile unless there is an important point to be made. Better to just get on with doing whatever you have to instead of wasting energy at something that amounts to seeing who it is who can fluff up his feathers to look more aggressive.

Anyways, today he was really really obnoxious.... I was sitting down doing my own stuff when he and his group just butted into my space and well...you don't like people sticking their butts in your direction... and that close to my space....

I got so annoyed I just moved my butt over so that they had to shift further away... and well... I guess he was annoyed..... :P


I was sooo mad..... that asshole!

I generally consider myself a patient individual when it comes to someone younger than me but honestly....

NO ONE TELLS ME WHAT TO DO! Not my extremist father and certainly not some two-bit kid who thinks he has a smidge of talent in some... field.....grrrrrrr 

Yes, unfortunately, he IS talented in magic.....haiz...... he doesn't know it and  his own religion reccomends burning witches..... but that does not stop the talent from manifesting.....

So well... I did something that I haven't done in ... years.... I cannot say what it is but.... its something that would stop a young wizard....:P

He was noticeably ... "nicer" when he got back after popping out for dinner.....

You know what.... I think I'll just keep my distance from him.... i mean.... he IS pretty nasty... and honestly he should be taught a lesson! I'm actually starting to wonder if he IS really one of those people who are born talented to do magic... i mean.... the thing I did cleared up some of the illusions surrounding him. 

Also I noticed that most of the other talented people I met are different from him in some key ways. For one thing... they are pretty cautious people who tend to show a certain amount of politeness to even their enemies because well....you never know WHO you are dealing with. I'm pretty much like that and so are a dozen others... but this one.... he is different..... too much of a show-off and careless..... Even the whiny kid whom I'm now trying to help is a much much better person than him! AND THAT, is truly saying a lot!

Hmmmmmz  perhaps I should get down to some serious divination.... 

Seriously there's way to much illusion flying around....:P

And yes, I know I sound pretty bitchy and petty.... haiz.... I'm human after all.

No comments: