Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Going Bananas....

I am going bananas... :P

Well, I'm really really getting annoyed by the domineering boyfriend of the doormat gal at the shop. I really really cannot understand why she keeps defending him although he critizes her in public. I cannot imagine any normal gal sticking with a guy like that for long... :P

There is no real reason for me to be THAT ANNOYED with him, but I simply am. I can 't stand seeing him around because ... for heavens sake.... I mean, with a round, protruding tummy, bad manners and a girly voice, he's gotta be the most unattractive and uncharismatic guy around. And yet people around him seem to treat him with respect... and that annoys me no end. And it annoys me even more that his good looking doormat girlfriend is able to tolerate his nasty personality. I think one of the guys at the store tried talking to her once about "not taking that shit from him", heck, I even tried talking to her about his .... "manners" towards her... but NOOOOOOOOO she cannot see it... the stupid stupid ..... GIRL!

I was about to say "cow" ... but she really is quite an attractive gal... and dammit she can't even see that she is a great looking woman.

How do people end up like that?!

Honestly.... my divination and the powers that be tell me that he has cast a spell on her... and she can't see through it. There was once this conversation between them where she said, "I can't figure out why I even like you...."

He replies, "No need to ask why... there is no reason wan la... you just like me lor..."

I think subconsiously that ... PRICK knows!


As much as I'd like to believe that people who are gifted with the powers to do magic are all.... well.... born with some degree of enlightened knowledge... there is a certain category of .... talented people who are the bane of existance... Quite a long long time ago, while I was still studying with F, I identified this particular breed of .... being...

I originally called them the "wild magic child".... really not a very good name because it doesn't quite describe what it is that they do. F calls them "enchanters".... why? Well, because primarily they use their magical charm to affect the behaviour of the people they meet face to face. Owing to the unique characteristics of the "enchanter"... they are likely the biggest troublemakers you will ever likely encounter....:P

So how do you identify them? Generally, they ALL share the following traits:

1. A very charismatic person in terms of either appearance or personality. Generally they are able to charm people they meet face-to-face. This charm wears off once they are gone. So keep a look out for individuals whom people seem to dislike or speak ill of ONLY outside their presence... Once that individual arrives on the scene it will seem as if he or she can do no wrong....:P And people tend to treat them favourably....:P

2. They LOVE being the centre of attention. If you try to steal some of that attention away from them, they will pounce on you faster than you can say "eep!" It doesn't matter how long you know them or what kind of relationship you have with them, they will either bite back or sulk to no end IF you try and steal away their limelight.

3. They LOVE being all kinds of drama. Their life is like a major rollercoaster ride. Some of it almost reads like a very very bad soap opera. This drama can either be happening to them or someone else, but when they tell it to you, they are ALWAYS at the centre of the drama. :P This is because they really really dislike having a boring life. They are always looking for exciting new people or situations to interact with. And if they cannot find any, well, more often than not, they are the ones who directly or indirectly perpetuate that drama.

4. They are always psychic and HIGHLY INTUITIVE. They read people like books. They tend to proliferate in new age circles... well, look out for the person who tries their best to compete with you as to who has the most dramatic spiritual experience...:P THAT, more often than not, is a damned "enchanter".

Unfortunately, their natural magical and psychic gifts mean that more often than not, they end up working in the holistic field. It does give them the attention they want, the magical element appeals to their talent for it, and very often they can talk people into giving them oodles of cash for little or no effort on their part...:P

5. They are DAMNED LAZY. In fact, the words "I can't be bothered" is almost like a catchphrase for them. See, its not that they cannot be hardworking, its just that, living in a world where things come easily to them as long as they can turn on their charm, it makes them pretty... well.... complacent. I mean, why work hard when you can charm and manipulate your way around both socially and energetically?

Unfortunately, most of them are also serial psychic vampires... their reasoning is something like... why work on increasing your own personal energy when you can just steal it from people... and how do they steal it from people? Well, they just turn on their charm and reach out.... when people are attracted to them, they can tap on their energy more easily...

I'm really not surprised that doormat gal is always looking stressed and tired....:P I could tell her the reason for it, but she'd never believe me.

This laziness also shows up in the way they do their work. They love shortcuts. I mean, people do take shortcuts now and again, but dammit, "enchanters" love to find ways to get things done faster because they do get bored easily and their attention span on things that don't really matter to them is not that great. It is almost a pattern in their life, and their work .... if you examine it closely ... is usually not at a high standard because they take too many shortcuts. :P


Despite their general laziness.... they can be motivated to work hard... ONLY if its something they really want. That is why a lot of them don't do well at school, unless they are studying the subjects they really like... or at least THINK they like.

And you'd think that they would like.... really really study hard when it comes to magic right???? Well, lets just say this, they can easily read a paperback about magic.... if it is thin and in easy words... and if it promises them oodles of power. However, if you hand them a THICK and I mean Dion Fortune thick book on...."How to be an initiate?" Most of them will skim through the pages picking out bits of information without reading everything carefully.

After that, they would pretend to be an expert on the subject.

What do I mean? Well, it goes like this....

Someone once told me the story of this lady she knew.... who by all characteristics is a classic enchanter-type. As a practitioner in the holistic field, she would visit every single guru and teacher in the state and take introductory classes (1 to 2 classes or if like Reiki... only 1 level in it) and then at a later date when trying to impress some people, talk about it like she was a master of the field. Some of "enchanters" even have the audacity to even "teach" others about their "field of expertise".

Well, if you encounter someone like that, and they claim to be an expert in a particular field... just TEST their knowledge by getting them to explain something in depth... and then watch them stumble. Generally if REALLY GRILLED by someone who is an expert, they would be able to spot the lie. You just have to grill them with a ruthless focus. DO NOT be distracted by their wittiness or charm. Focus on the logic of the explanation. If it doesn't make sense, you will be able to see them try to generalise their way out of it through either making vague statements or some kind of debate.

6. Although they do not appear it, generally most "enchanters" are also backstabbers. Why? Well, its 'cos they LOVE to gossip. Or else, love to be the one who is able to deliver the most interesting or shocking information that is available... and often they forget that some of their informants have requested secrecy :P


So why am I sharing this info? Well, 'cos I'm super pissed with a certain "enchanter" and dammit, stupid "enchanters" have been the bane of my existance for many lifetimes.

Both myself and F have asked the Creator why it is that "enchanters" were created.. since it seems there is a definite class of people who share these traits. Till this day, I do not have a definite answer, but I suppose that being who they are, they create a certain level of chaos in the world and that sometimes has the effect of jolting people out of their stagnancy. If you survive their presence and identify them and how they are "pulling your strings" you will certainly learn some lesson from all of it. If not, don't cry, 'cos you are likely not the only "victim" of all the trouble they stir up.

I suppose the universe/Source/The Divine/The Creator has indeed planned for some people to be the proverbial "bad guy". I sometimes imagine that in all the stories people tell about the "evil wizard" that evil spellcaster is most likely an "enchanter"... :P

Well, if you read this and do not believe a word of what I am saying... then go ahead and DO NOT believe. After all, it does all sound a little bit far-fetched... But if you feel that there's something familar in what I'm saying, well, keep an open mind and... keep your eyes peeled..... the least you can do is NOT let these tricksters decieve you.

No comments: