While sitting out under the stars, I took my camera and started shooting some random pictures. Whlie I was looking through the LCD screen of my camera, I noticed some strangely shaped shadows moving from one dimly lighted area to another in the distance. They were only visible through the viewing screen but not when I looked out in the distance. I decided to snap pictures whenever I saw a shadow moving across the screen.
During one of the instances when I was snapping a picture, I caught a small orb in the following photo. Because it was so strange I pointed it out to Wolfy who was sitting beside me.
He decided to take the camera and called out into the night....
"Everyone who wanna take photo gather around..."
Then snapped the following picture.
I then snapped a few more photos a few seconds later to show that the orbs were not random dust particles on my lens. It was also a dry evening, so there was no condensation or water droplets of any sort.
(control photos to show lack of dust particles
and water droplets taken a few seconds later.)
and water droplets taken a few seconds later.)
Apart from adjusting the levels and contrast to improve the lighting of the picture, the photos are unaltered in any way.






No comments:
Post a Comment