Saturday, September 11, 2010

Events I'll be going to this year end....

I thought it might be a good idea to make a list of events I'll be attending this year end. If you want to meet up and go for it as well, just sms or call me..


23 to 24 October:
(sat and sun... I'll most likely be going on sun)

9th Asean Kendo Tournament 2010
Timing, date and place will be confirmed and updated.



30 October:
Halloween - It's still a little early, but I'll update this as soon as I get details. Most likely, I'll be dressing up and going for a particular event.


13 to 14 November:
Anime Festival Asia 2010 (AFA X)
Hall 403 & 404, Suntec Convention Center
Saturday and Sunday, 13 & 14 November 2010

Timing and Admission details not confirmed



10 to 12 December: 
Hall 401 & 402, Suntec Convention Center
Friday to Sunday, 10 – 12 December 2010

Please Check timings for different days
SG$10 for 1 Day pass

No comments: