My arms feel like rubber.....:P Thanks to hitting the pool now 3 times in 2 weeks and from lifting weights.
Wolfy sayz that I only swam like a few laps so I shouldn't be complaining.. but seriously... if you haven't been keeping fit in like ... years..... this is sheer torture.....:(
Soooooo I have finally decided to get rid of the "bingo wings" under my arms..... (eg. "bingo wings" being an American slang for Bingo players who sit around in Bingo halls a lot and don't get much exercise and thus develop saggy arms)
Why? Well, since it is now the official bumming period and my foot hasn't stopped tapping... I decided to do something useful... and try to get rid of those ugly flaps.
As a result, I've been visiting the pool, the gym and other ... sporty locations with wolfy... to try and shape up.....
Well, the second reason for all that shaping up has also gotta do with my terrible vanity. If you all remember, some time in May, I decided to invest in making a costume for Halloween. (Here's the post link. ) Unfortunately, because I didn't decide on Eisenhorn and picked a slimmer character to dress up as, I sorta realised sometime in July (after my fitting), that I would look infinitely better in the outfit if I were a lot slimmer.
It would have been worse if not for the fact that Wolfy is also trying to buff himself up as much as possible and giving his pale self a tan..... his chosen character has quite a bit of visible muscle.....
So yes, we are being crazy together......:P
Anyways, I was kinda moaning today after the swim and after developing "rubber arms"... that I feel kinda stupid doing all this for a costume .... haiz......
Wolfy pointed out that making the outfit wasn't such a bad idea after all... since I ended up deciding to get fit for real...
In addition, this illogical mania that I am currently experiencing has resulted in me agreeing to go for events that I would not normally attend.
Anyone interested in medieval swordfighting.... OR going for a Kendo tournament in October???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment