I saw a quote by one of the "love and light" people... a pretty well-known individual who goes around to get people to sign up for booths at the "Love and Light Festival"..... Not surprisingly, he has not asked me to sign up for a booth at all.... I guess I probably don't give out "love and light" vibes....
Anyways, for once the man has said something somewhat sensible......
"Don't try to be a lightworker and become limited by another label, for we are infinite and indefinable. Just sincerely be yourself and you will naturally be a lightworker, which is just a by-product. It is not possible for light not to be light when we are true to ourselves."
I think he made a good point about people focusing too much on fancy titles and labels....
Also a good point about just "being yourself".....
I don't however agree that people who are trying hard to sincerely "be themselves" will naturally turn into lightworkers....
I mean, how about people who were serial killers in a previous lifetime.... oh and have you noticed how just about nobody is ever told that they were Nazi in their past life?
And well, moi is trying my darndest best to "be myself"... and I have to tell you... being that I've had a number of lifetimes where I did some questionable things... (eg. From what I currently know & believe... I was 3 times a criminal running from the law, twice a soldier in the British army, a tyrannical despot, a pirate and a witchhunting inquisitor.... )..... I seriously don't expect that I'd be full of "love and light".... but hey, on the conscious level I am able to say that I'm 100% sincerely trying to become my real self....
Anyway, regarding the whole "being yourself" thing... I think Abraham Maslow said it a lot better....
"A musician must make music, an artist must paint, and a poet must write, if he is to be ultimately at peace with himself. What a man can be, he must be..."


No comments:
Post a Comment