Monday, September 27, 2010

Apparently what I'm heading for....

I was chopping bottles today with a sharpened sword. And I realise after hitting the wooden post with the sword (and maybe denting the blade) and not the target bottle at the top of it, that I suck :P

I also realised unfortunately, that when someone is promoted to a higher rank in the swordfighting school, he/she has to undergo a sort of test.... in the case of one particular senior at the school, it means "trial by combat"..... that means, that everyone in the school is allowed to challenge said person. And its gonna happen in 2 weeks time.....:P

Apparently everyone who has any gear is going to come in it, AND any weapon is allowed..... including warhammers.... if the person has one....:( 

Naturally the senior in question is going "OMG!" ........ I'm also going "OMG!" 

I mean, heavens.... in a few years, that will be me! AAAAAAAAAAA!

Wolfy has said he will pay the lesson fees the week before just so he too can have a go at me when its my turn.....

I think when it happens, I'll keep it secret :P

No comments: